Sunday, January 30, 2011

Mario Saleiri Movies Online

saturday shopping - accesorize

this Saturday I used the rain as an excuse to hole up in stores. ... and this is the result:)
my "little sister Mya was given to my model: D
the leopard is absolutely the reason most frequently in my wardrobe (I think it is clear now;)) and despite this, I still enjoy it ... so I could not resist the hat and the studded cuff gloves ... but is one of those things I was looking for a bit, then there are the classic benetton scarf (I've got the same even in blue) but is warm and easy to match ...
-earring the skulls are a bit "special" but they too were in my wishlist (and then the modest price of 2 € I would say that there was nothing to think for even a second!)
scarf pink powder "is soft and wanted to match the gray coat.
finally there is the dark gray hair clips (in photos leg Mya) that goes with a dress the same color with small rounded studs (soon will post this outfit!)
I hope my new entries are to your taste! :) Good Sunday to all!











and after several laps to negotiate a "healthy" dinner at a Chinese restaurant with my Love and 7 other friends ...
here I am with Luana
and here with my Love

0 comments:

Post a Comment