Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Gislaved Nord Frost 5 Nokian



elena7 Hello, I am Helen, I have six and a half years and my condition is suffering from a spastic diplegia perinatal that big words ... Wow! Neither do I know what it means, but my problem is especially noticeable when I walk. Occasionally I stumble, I fall down and cry, and, as my mother, I do some 'the piattolina
... The only thing that I know is that I do not miss the fun, they are reckless, and I like to do everything I can ...
When I was in the belly of my mother, I slept more, and apart from the hiccups, which I still carry around, not doing much . In fact I was so quiet that I was born the beauty of twelve days after the date: "His belly is a swimming pool lady, her daughter is too good in there!" Were the words that she heard my mom every time he went to x do an ultrasound to check that the liquid is diminished ...
Note that there were about 35 degrees outside, who made him take me out to the scorching heat?? So in the end they did
so that forced me to come to light, 17 June 2003, my reluctance.
Unfortunately, it is a strange thing happened: I was x see the light, when they realized that I could not get through, my little heart from the effort has begun to slow. In the end I was so tired that when I was born I have not even had the strength to cry.
I rested five minutes and then I decided it was time to make me feel, but I thought I should finally see my mom, she was gone and in its place was a strange man dressed in white. I do not like and so I cried, then you are determined to bring the arms of my mother .... Hey, but there was also my dad ...
Finally comes the time of the food and presentation to the grandparents. Ugh I have a Banana with those little hair I had, but where have the imagination!
We went home and who was waiting for me? A mega cagnolone all black that I smelled right under the chair.
Everything goes well except that I was always hungry!!
At six months, however, the mother noticed that I can not sit well, even x it must always put a pillow behind my back. He says that the pediatrician
diminish his concern by saying that I was a bit 'lazy and that I would have started later. Spend another three months ... and so when we hear "... but really it is time that the lady is a child sitting alone now, "decided it was time to change doctor!
Let's go to a lady that I view the whole new (and who had never made a visit as well!), And after seeing the booklet issued by the hospital, tell the mother that perhaps there has been a pain in childbirth and that I may have the muscle tone of the back is not very developed compared to my age.
Cabbages and what does this mean?
the beginning of a series of visits, leading to an initial diagnosis: suffering from perinatal hemiparesis.
So I suffered while I was born there was no need to tell me, I already knew, I made the effort!
And then?? Start
physiotherapy, not without tears (and tears), and after about two weeks they can crawl, something I had never done before.
After about a month I try to get up attachment to things, but a hand is always closed.
Mother points out that this particular therapist becomes suspicious and makes me do another control.
the end, the final diagnosis was spastic diplegia suffering from perinatal
All ... after about 18 months after my birth !!!!!
short time it took to discover that during delivery I received a brain injury! And no one in hospital had said anything to my mum and my dad, when I brought home.
After five years, thanks to a therapist who made me work hard, I can say that a disabled person "skilled" in everything I want ...
grow up I'd like to make a skater, but who knows!! For now I think to play and finish school, which I love. I'm also going to the pool to improve my balance, my breathing and my autonomy
... Maybe next year I can swim like my dad, without him to keep me.
P1020238

0 comments:

Post a Comment