PEARL ....... MY GLORY.
The day I heard the news that I
The day of delivery arrived and I am unaware of what was happening, I gave birth, by Caesarean section, my daughter.
climb out of surgery just to see the girl I asked the nurse if we could see her, but she said that she had been transferred to another hospital because she was born underweight. But from that moment I felt inside me that something was not wrong, my husband and my parents at every visit that I received were behaving strangely.
For several days I kept asking what was wrong the child, accuse them of not telling me the truth, but their response was always the same: underweight.
After four days, the doctor sat down next to my bed and started to explain what actually happened to the child.
"Madam, I'm sorry but her daughter was born with a malformation of the spine, is celebrolesa and serious."
I will never forget that day, the confirmation of my questions, it was as if the whole world comes down on me in these situations, the first thought is always, "because she just had to happen to us?" When I heard that Your daughter has a disability, is a painful awakening Suddenly, you're unprepared, you have before you a future of uncertainty and difficulty.
Finally after 8 days I can go see the baby for the first time, that little creature in the incubator with all those tubes, I did not know whether to laugh or cry, I was not aware of what awaited me, of what doctors I would have said about their health situation.
In fact, after one month, the doctor appointed by us tells us what his colleagues say about the situation of the girl: "I'm sorry, but you have to be strong for the things I am going to say doctors do not know if you can take home the child because the situation is very critical, do not know how to survive. "
We burst into tears, I could not understand why God, I had "won" a disabled daughter and now will not let me, to me, so believe in him, he could not make me do that.
For a month after birth the child brought home and from there began his battle for life ", numerous hospitalizations, surgeries, therapies ... ..
During these years I found myself many times to cry, thinking about things that would never have done or said like other children, but eventually I stop making comparisons and begin to see "my daughter," to work with her, I I do as an intermediary between you and the world, so see it grow every day, always With her smile, her eyes speaking, his warbling ... in short, what about ... these disabled children will give more satisfaction to those of children with disabilities, when they come into your life you can not do without, and is also why I try not to discourage me, to be strong for her, to make it grow in a peaceful, not to make them miss anything, even the little things that mean so much to you, I can feel a valued commodity. (it is) Any
his goal is for me a refill, I feel stronger, I feel like to convey my satisfaction to others, encouraging them to tackle any problem presented itself, but also make myself available of those who are beginning to experience similar experiences.
Now I can say that these past 13 years with ups and downs, joys and sorrows, sacrifices ... are evidence of the will to live that you love that forward, but especially for the love he receives.
0 comments:
Post a Comment