Thursday, December 3, 2009

Embryo Development Timestable



Now that you have searched for years, finally discovers she is pregnant.
A pregnancy with some snag a TN too bad checks, but checks that everything seems to go well. Echography you see that you're a nice boy, your name immediately Leonardo x your will to fight despite the low amniotic fluid and should be born first.
P1010737

born with the Sept. 13 with five weeks in advance, I realized that everything that I believe does not exist, that life is not a fairy tale.
At your birth you do not cry .. why? is not happening so the programs I've seen, something is wrong but the doctor tells me not to worry ... I get off after 4 hours in intensive care because that is where did they get there and that it remains for 39 days attached to those tubes.
but I wonder why us? Lots of life and death, your kidneys become blocked as strong as a lion, but you exceed 48 hours and then the diagnosis ... me and your dad the world collapses, you have a brain malformation called agenesis of the corpus callosum but something else is wrong, talk about the syndrome.
But now you're here and we want to help you, you have to fight the tears ended.


At discharge your diagnosis: respiratory distress, prematurity, partial agenesis of the corpus callosum, cromosopatia rare partial monosomy of 9 associated with a partial trisonomia of 10, these words still echo in my ears,
P1010847 \u0026lt;\u0026lt;His son may be a vegetable>> ... then I'll compare you to a flower that must be cared for, nurtured and loved ...


You surprised us all with your progress, slowly blossoming and you tell Leo to those doctors that a small flower has taught us so much, even if they do not do your peers, your mom and your dad are growing and learning, you're LEONARDO!

P1010954 P1010775 P1010720

0 comments:

Post a Comment