My name Mariavittoria Benedetta, I was born in Udine January 10, 2008 at week 26. At birth I weighed just 502 grams. My mom was sick for some time, but her gynecologist had not noticed that I had some serious problems of growth, later diagnosed in hospital as a serious case IURG.
On 1 January 2008 my mother was in Slovenia, one of the many stations of well-being, to try to remedy problems caused by serious problems with blood flow and functioning of the kidneys, the doctors were referred to 'obscure. The evening of that day he had a detachment of the placenta and, after fighting one night in a small hospital mountain, we were transferred by helicopter to hospital in Udine, the closest place to the Italian border, there are the same in his belly for 9 days, trying to strengthen my expansion box, which, given my non prematurity were not ready. The doctors were puzzled, given the state of my heart when I was still strong pain in my stomach. Every three hours a nurse came to check if there was, then one night my mother was very ill. In the morning the doctors decided they could not wait any longer, because otherwise I had to come get me and my mom would not have survived ...
At birth I surprised everyone with my vitality and my efforts to breathe, but unfortunately my
.. Slowly I recovered and got the weight of 2.2 kg are returned home May 24, 2008. In early July, I finally removed the oxygen respiratory assistance. My
meant that conditions of extreme prematurity I was severely hypotonic and I brought a delay of several months in brain development. I went then stimulated both from the point of view Physiatric that from the standpoint of psycho-motor to allow the brain to the muscles and finally to complete their development.
One year I was sitting with the aid of a pillow, I was unresponsive to external stimuli, and had poor muscle strength so that I could move on its own. After a moment's hesitation, my mother had the good fortune to be directed to the physiotherapy hospital in Montichiari, thanks to frequent weekly sessions where I could strengthen my muscles and I learned the reactions necessary balance and fall the journey as well as to manage the space.
0 comments:
Post a Comment