Monday, February 14, 2011

Who Is Tiffany Granath's Gay Husband

happy valentine's day!

wish you a Happy Valentine's Day to all of you ...
unfortunately my boyfriend is sick and so we will celebrate at home by ordering Chinese take away (one of our favorite foods) ... I leave you with the cake I made last week for my love (to wish him luck in his new job) but I think it's also perfect for Valentine's Day I hope you like it!
not really a fan of this event because I believe that attention and gifts should be give and receive at any time of year ... but in any event are also welcome on this day!
----- ----- ----- -----
I wish you a Happy Valentine's Day ...
Unfortunately my boyfriend is sick know and we will celebrated at home by ordering the Chinese take away (one of Our favorite foods ) ... I leave you with the cake I made last week for my love ( to wish him good luck in his new job ) but I think it's also perfect for Valentine's Day, I hope you like it ! I'm not really a fan of Because this event I think Should we give care and gifts throughout the year ... But in Any homes, are welcome Also on this day !
photo taken through a glass cube (I was writing a ticket)
photo taken through a glass cube ( I was writing a note )
cake made with my hands (the roses I made with sugar paste)
cake made with my hands ( I made the roses with sugar paste )

0 comments:

Post a Comment