here I am with some pictures of the last days ... This morning we woke up here in Bologna with a dusting of snow Lucy and I and we went for a walk to do qualche foto!
----- ----- ----- ----- -----
here I am, with some pictures of the last days. This morning we woke up in Bologna with a dusting of snow and so Lucy and I went out for a walk!
sabato sera abbiamo festeggiato il compleanno Silvia, a dear friend, a very special person!
----- ----- ----- ----- -----
Saturday night we Celebrated Silvia's birthday, she's to dear friend, a very special person !
and finally here are some things I wore in the photo shoot on Saturday ... Snow permitting, the photographer will take me le foto questa sera :)
----- ----- ----- ----- -----
and finally, here are some things I wore in the photo shoot on saturday ... Snow permitting, the photographer will bring me the photos tonight: )
0 comments:
Post a Comment