the first day at the fair went well, I work for the company of Mrs. Claudia Pazzini BRUSH PROGRESSIVE along with two other girls with whom I found not well, more: Valentina and Zarif. are all cute and available. Unfortunately, heels and feet are more than ten hours in exhausting but I love this show so I'm not complaining! unfortunately I could not turn any hall except my own, the 36, but tomorrow I'll try to go during the lunch break in the 25 and in 26 (various cosmetic) and where I worked mainly in the 29-30 year scorso per la Lifetech Resource (azienda californiana)
----- ----- ----- ----- -----
the first day at the fair has gone right , I work for the company of Mrs. Claudia Pazzini SPAZZOLA PROGRESSIVA with two kind and friendly girls: Zarife and Valentina.everybody in the stand are cute and available . Unfortunately, more than ten hours standing with heels are tiring but I love this show so I'm not complaining!
I could not turn any hall except my own, the 36 , but tomorrow I'll try to go during the lunch break in 25 and 26 ( Various cosmetics ) and Especially In 29-30 where I Worked last year for Lifetech Resource ( a fantastic Californian company )
for more info about the show
and here instead of my site stand
0 comments:
Post a Comment